Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
The_Anomaly
My Device: Dev Alpha / Playbook / Curve 9300

Re: Dev A returned, how long to next step for LTE

I realise that there is a 6-8 week wait, but that was for shipping right?  Not for the next step in the process.  Anyway, I think from all the answers it seems no one has received the next step email...

If it helped you, click like. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mirtheil
My Device: BB10 / Playbook
My Carrier: AT&T

I think, based on the diagram at https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberry10devalpha/devalpha_limitededition_process.html, that the 6-8 weeks is the next step. According to the diagram, once the Dev Alpha has been returned, it is processed. Next is the launch event and after 6-8weeks, a package will be sent with the Limited Edition device. At least, that's how I understand it.
Please use plain text.
Developer
The_Anomaly
My Device: Dev Alpha / Playbook / Curve 9300

err yes, and do they guess my address?  where will they send the LTE?  How will they send it?  courier, postal?

I'm sure there will be more correspondence via email.  Guess we just have to wait.  The LTE trade-up dev alpha return page had a step 5 we couldn't access.  Maybe BB will send us a link to complete that...

:Sleep1:

If it helped you, click like. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Developer
slashkyle
My Device: Red Z10
My Carrier: Telus

if your approved they send you an e-mail where it takes you to a site & asks all of that information, and also provides you with printing labels to send back your dev alpha.... but it sounds as if you already made it to page 4 that you've done that.... page 5 might likely unlock once the devices start shipping with tracking info possibly 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jelounge
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: XL

@The_Anomaly: to the address you use when registering as a vendor in BBWorld. but they should reconfirm.
Please use plain text.