Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Dev Alpha A

Dev Alpha C Devices in Europe

[ Edited ]
Just received following mail from from BA: Hi Jurgen Once your LE device is verified in your system you will receive an email notification. The Dev Alpha C devices have started shipping in Canada only. We are waiting on customs information to begin shipping worldwide. We are hoping to begin shipping by the end of April. You will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number when your package ships. Thanks! I'm in The Netherlands Amsterdam
BB-Dev
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

Re: Dev Alpha C Devices in Europe

Looks like European devs won't be able to make their apps available on launch day for Q10 which is planned some time in April :smileyhappy:

Developer
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

As was expected actually.
But I still think that it would have been nice that we all received some info from BlackBerry. Because, except for some posts on the forum, I haven't heard anything from BlackBerry concerning the DAC being so late. Do we really have to contact them ourselves to know something more about it? -_-

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
New Contributor
My Device: Dev Alpha A

Got home to a great suprise a FedEx Box with inside....... A Dev Alpha C

NL BlackBerry Z10 LE Thread-amsterdam-20130418-00016.jpgNL BlackBerry Z10 LE Thread-amsterdam-20130418-00017.jpg

BB-Dev