Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

Re: Dev Alpha from Community Port-A-thon qualifies to exchange LE?

Please remember to whitelist the following email addresses to ensure you receive your rewards:
Cash Rewards are distributed by our program partner Milestone. You will receive an email to confirm payment information from rimredemption@milestoneintegrated.com

Device rewards are distributed by Touchstone. You will receive an email to confirm shipping information from BlackBerryPlayBookOffer@tmgideas.com.
We have extended the deadline to get apps approved and will ensure you have at least two weeks to fix any apps that are not approved.
Trusted Contributor
AGZ123
My Device: Bold 9700

Im still waiting for My Dev Alpha B from Community Port-A-thon. I do still have some apps that have been rejected (5+ apps from the port-a-thon have been accepted though). The apps that have been rejeected, I need a dev Alpha device to test them, so I cant exactly resubmit them. So, do I wait 2 weeks or is there a way I can get my Dev Alpha sooner? Thanks!

Contributor
Liste
My Device: PlayBook, Dev Alpha C, Red Z10, Black Z10

I just got my email from tmgideas. I don't know if it's because of the email I sent a couple days ago, or whether it is coincidental. I now have a Dev Alpha B and C on route. I'm really excited and can't wait for them to arrive so I can start building apps with them. The B was from the Community portathon.
Trusted Contributor
AGZ123

I got the email from tmgideas too! Cant wait fr my Dev Alpha B and C to arrive!

Bw, you can apply for the Limited Edition now.. I applied, waiting for my app to be reviewed! 

Contributor
Liste
My Device: PlayBook, Dev Alpha C, Red Z10, Black Z10

I applied in January and have my shipping label. I'm just waiting before sending it back because they're only supposed to start shipping the LE 6-8 weeks after January 30th. That would be the 13th to 27th of March.
Trusted Contributor
AGZ123

I mean that you can apply for the LE for the dev alpha that were getting for Community... We get the pin in the conformation email.. :smileytongue:
Trusted Contributor
AGZ123

my Dev Alpha B has been shipped! Shipped via FedEx... ETA is tmwr!
New Contributor
ybbkrishna
My Device: bb10 dev alpha

Hello ppl,

just a received a mail stating, "Many thanks for your participation in the BlackBerry® Community Port-A-Thon. We’re very pleased to ship your BlackBerry® DevAlpha!"

I provided them with my shipping info, approximately how much time will it take to complete the whole process ??

Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C

@ybbkrishna

You will receive another email in few days when they actually ship you device, and in it you will get tracking number, and you will be able to track your shipment and see estimated delivery date. It takes about 3-5 business days for shipment arrival.