Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

Dev Alpha shipping label not anymore accessible :(

Hi,

I'm eligible for Z10 LE. When I received email "Congratulations! Your BlackBerry® 10 application has qualified you to participate in the Limited Edition trade up program." I filled the form and received the shipping label. Then things changed and shipping of LE was postponed. So I canceled pick up. Now I cannot access anymore that shipping label  form. Anyone else didn't send device yet?

Contributor
A7omic
My Device: Playbook

Re: Dev Alpha shipping label not anymore accessible :(

Try going back to the page and where you submit your PIN and enter it again.
 Maybe they will send you another shipping label to you.

Developer
Zymatic
My Device: Limited Edition Z10 & Blackberry Playbook

Try emailing jamzonesupport@blackberry.com and explain your situation.  They might be able to provide you with a way of getting another shipping label.

Playbook Apps:
Touch Painter, LinkShrink

BB10 Apps:
NoteToSelf , LinkShrink
Developer
meego_man

Thanks for your replies :smileyhappy: I e-mailed them already, now waiting for response :smileyhappy:

Developer
meego_man

[ Edited ]

Ok, got reply today that I have to use the old shipping label and go directly to UPS drop off place. I went there, they took my package, wrapped it in front of me, put the shipping label and gave me nothing to prove that I actually did submit anything. I'm starting to worry if they send it or just take the device :/ Hate these drop off places... Anyone else went to UPS office to send Dev Alpha device? What did they give you as a proof that you submitted something?

Update: seems they actually registered device and now it is trackable :smileyhappy: 

Contributor
A7omic
My Device: Playbook

They gave me a receipt that listed the tracking number that you received with the shipping label. Go to UPS.com and trace it.