Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

Dev Alpha shipping label not anymore accessible :(

Hi,

I'm eligible for Z10 LE. When I received email "Congratulations! Your BlackBerry® 10 application has qualified you to participate in the Limited Edition trade up program." I filled the form and received the shipping label. Then things changed and shipping of LE was postponed. So I canceled pick up. Now I cannot access anymore that shipping label  form. Anyone else didn't send device yet?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
A7omic
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: None

Re: Dev Alpha shipping label not anymore accessible :(

Try going back to the page and where you submit your PIN and enter it again.
 Maybe they will send you another shipping label to you.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Zymatic
My Device: Limited Edition Z10 & Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Try emailing jamzonesupport@blackberry.com and explain your situation.  They might be able to provide you with a way of getting another shipping label.

Playbook Apps:
Touch Painter, LinkShrink

BB10 Apps:
NoteToSelf , LinkShrink
Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man

Thanks for your replies :smileyhappy: I e-mailed them already, now waiting for response :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man

[ Edited ]

Ok, got reply today that I have to use the old shipping label and go directly to UPS drop off place. I went there, they took my package, wrapped it in front of me, put the shipping label and gave me nothing to prove that I actually did submit anything. I'm starting to worry if they send it or just take the device :/ Hate these drop off places... Anyone else went to UPS office to send Dev Alpha device? What did they give you as a proof that you submitted something?

Update: seems they actually registered device and now it is trackable :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
A7omic
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: None

They gave me a receipt that listed the tracking number that you received with the shipping label. Go to UPS.com and trace it.

Please use plain text.