Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
papabob500
My Device: Playbook 2.0

Dev Alpha to other developer?

Hi,

I got my first dev alpha in a Jam last year, and I've already received the email that I qualify for the Alpha C. But yesterday tmgwebstore mailed me saying I won another Alpha B in one of the Port-a-thon draws. As I really have no use for the last one (the first one is being traded for the LE, and now with the C I can develop for both screen sizes) I was thinking in returning it, but later I thought I know some other developers for that Jam that have BB10 apps published in the market but for whatever reason didn't get a dev alpha.

Can I give it to one of them? What if he trade it up for a LE? Can he actually trade it or I am the only one who can? (I don't know what type of serial number/email controls Blackberry has implemented)

Contributor
pulkitkkr
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Re: Dev Alpha to other developer?

I really need a developer device i am 15 year old but unable to get this coz i was unaware of this competetion i would really like if you help me brother 

Contributor
shubhamm
My Device: Dev Alpha C

Re: Dev Alpha to other developer?

all dev alpha hss to be returned back after 30th June if any other trade up don't come it's in their TERMS & Condition so maybe it's on your name and if you did not returned it back they can do anything you have signed for terms and condition

it's my point of view. so don't give it to anyone or give it anybody you trust