Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet

Re: Differences between Dev Alpha C and Production Q10

According to BlackBerry, the OLED screen isn't as special as we make it out to be. They stated both the Z10 and Q10 have Super AMOLED displays (it was written on the information sheets at the launch event) which is interesting because the Z10 was initally slated not to have an OLED screen
Developer
asiayeah
My Device: Z10, Bold 9900

Maybe I am wrong. Isn't. Z10 has a TFT or IPS LCD technology, while Q10 is OLED?
Developer
billbsb
My Device: Playbook, Z10 L.E.

[ Edited ]

This is a very interesting topic. I just received my Dev Alpha C and installed the latest OS (10.1.1485) and it's blazing fast! I'm wondering what is its hardware. Maybe the Q10 will be even faster? I sure hope so.

But considering that the Z10 has 4 different models - with big performance differences - I guess it's important to understand what is going on here.

#UPDATE:

I just found this video which reveals some of Q10 specs. Nothing related to models tough.

I hope somebody give us an official answer.

Cheers!

Cheers!