Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

Eligible for swap of STL100-1 to STL100-2? Post here...

Just received an e-mail from BA, telling me that region I'm located in is not eligible for STL100-1 to STL100-2 swap scheme :smileyvery-happy: Please, post here if you have received e-mail confirming the swap (don't forget to specify the country :smileywink:) Also, post your number, so we can trace where those devices will go further :smileywink: Thanks 

P.S. I'm in The Netherlands, not eligible for swap, despite the fact that all carriers here sell only the STL100-2 model

Please use plain text.
Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Vip

Re: Eligible for swap of STL100-1 to STL100-2? Post here...

Macedonia, not eligible. But my situation is a bit different because I haven't received any LE device at all. Initially stl100-1 was assigned to me and I tried to change it but no success so far. And it's even worse because nobody knows when I'll get my LE device.
Please use plain text.
Developer
alopix
My Device: Z10 LE & PlayBook

Eligible for swap: Austria.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my apps in the BlackBerry World
Visit my developer blogs /dev/alopix and /home/alopix
BBM Channel: C0047B612
Please use plain text.
Contributor
vdveld
My Device: Bold9780, PlayBook, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Vodafone

@Meegoman, BrandAlliance only ships. I thought it is up to BlackBerry whether they offer the qualcom or OMAP version. Because Dutch carriers only sell Qualcom, why would developers get the OMAP version? I follow a dutch LE Z10 on crackberry (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-dev-devices-f270/nl-blackberry-z10-le-thread-788679/index... and there it is indicated by member H4zn hat we get a swap. I don't know for sure however whether he lives in NL.

Praying for the Qualcom
Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

@vdveld, that was my question too, why would! BlackBerry send to NL the model, no carries support. But when I've sent request for swap, didn't get follow up communication, contacted again and received answer that probably region I live in doesn't support swap :smileyhappy:) The guy you mentioned is from NL
Please use plain text.
Contributor
vdveld
My Device: Bold9780, PlayBook, Dev Alpha

I guess then, that we are in for the stl100-2. The LE devices should be in this week, as I understood, so hopefully we know our models next week. When it is the OMAP version I will join in to complain and request for the Qualcom version with BlackBerry jamzone.
Please use plain text.
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

I'm in NL too, and even more important than the (expanding) LTE coverage is the fact that  STL100-2 is what most of our customers in Candada and the US are using. It's also supported by my carrier.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Please use plain text.
Developer
ETitus
My Device: LE Z10
My Carrier: Ben(T-Mobile network)

I'm in NL too, and I'm eligible for the swap! Haven't received shipping info yet though.
Don't forget to mark as solved and like my post if it helped out!
Please use plain text.