Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
arnoldc
My Device: Blackberry 10 Alpha Device

Error processing in Dev Alpha C Registration

Got the email for Dev Alpha C Registration today.  So I clicked the link to complete the shipping form.  When I clicked submit button in the final step, it goes to the page saying something like "Error processing the request".  If I try to go back to previous page or try the fresh link again, it now says "We are sorry, there is already a request with this code!". I am not sure if the shipping order is processed or not.  The fact that I didn't receive email confirmation about it have me worry.  Anyone has this issue?

Regular Contributor
podupuis
My Device: -------

Re: Error processing in Dev Alpha C Registration

You will receive a new email in 24 - 48 hours about the shipping form.
Developer
DueNorth
My Device: Dev Alpha

[ Edited ]

You won't receive any email confirmation. You just need to wait for the shipping info Email which is titled "Dev Alpha C Registration". You should get that within a day or two. 

If you haven't heard anything for a while, I would contact customerservice@brandalliance.com about it. Don't worry, there is currently a 6-8 week wait for it. :Whistling:

Contributor
arnoldc

Sorry if I am not clear, I have already received the email "Dev Alpha C Registration".  I clicked the included link (Click here to complete the shipping form) and when I filled the form and submitted it, it brought me to a page saying error processing request.  So not sure if my form is actually submitted or not.

Developer
DueNorth
My Device: Dev Alpha

Oh, for that one you will get an email with "Dev Alpha C Confirmation"  with your order number and address (almost immedately after submission). If you don't, I would contact them (see above for email) with your information.

Contributor
arnoldc

Thx, so indeed there is an issue in my case. A email it is then...
New Contributor
mercedesserfaty
My Device: BlackBerry torch 9800

Keep sending them emails, eventually they reply and rectify the problem.

Contributor
metacuong
My Device: Z10 LE | Waiting for DAC

Hey arnoldc, I have the same problem. If you have any response from them then please let me know...
Contributor
arnoldc

Sure thing. Hopefully an answer by Monday....
Developer
asiayeah
My Device: Z10, Bold 9900

If you search in twitter, you can see quite a few others are having the same issue. I am lucky, I got mine processed and got a confirmation email. Good luck.