Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Re: Error processing in Dev Alpha C Registration

Because we still have to wait that long (I read 6-8 weeks) I don't mind waiting a little longer to fill in the shipping information.

But I do admit I'm a little annoyed that I cannot fill in the information already.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Contributor
metacuong
My Device: Z10 LE | Waiting for DAC

Does anyone have any response for this issue ? :Rockon:

Developer
ndsmyter

Although this is not really the same problem I had (my problem is explained below), I just received a mail from somebody at BlackBerry. They told me that we should receive more mails today. That was all they said, so we should just be patient I guess.

My problem was that I didn't receive the mail to fill in in my shipping information. I received the registration mail, containing the code, which I filled in on the site. But afterwards I didn't receive any mail for filling in the shipping form. Although I should have received that 24-48h later.

Contributor
metacuong

Hey @arnoldc, I just got my order number from customerservice@brandalliance.com. They said "The error occurred because it seems as if your email has blacklisted our confirmation email, thus causing the error" but now everything is OK. I do not know why is that happened with my email ?!@

I hope that you will get response soon from them.

Developer
ndsmyter

@metacuong, did you contact them yourself, or did they just mail that to you without you mailing them?

Contributor
metacuong

@ndsmyter, I think you should send email to customerservice@brandalliance.com and clientcare@brandalliance.com to ask them about your issue or you did do it ?

Contributor
arnoldc
My Device: Blackberry 10 Alpha Device

[ Edited ]

Everyone,

Yes, I received the following email this morning as well.

-----

From our end it looks as if the order has gone through. Your order number is xxxxx. The error occurred because it seems as if your email has blacklisted our confirmation email, thus causing the error. Please keep the order number provided for your records.

-----

Not sure about the blacklist part but look like my shipping form did indeed go through.  However, the reply doesn't reveal my actual shipping info.  For peace of mind, is there a tracking link I can check status with my given order number?  Did I miss anything from a normal shipping confirmation reply? 

Developer
ndsmyter

I contacted them on Friday. And I just received the email, even filling in the form went without any problems. So now I am in the stage like most of you: still waiting :-)

Developer
tommy20
My Device: Curve 9300, BB10 Dev Alpha C, Z10

Hi,

I already got the second email (on Friday) which includes a link for you to fill in a shipping address. However, this link redirects to an error page at http://devalphac.brandalliance.com/Error. I contacted them and I have just received an email from them saying that the error is because "It looks like you have completed two orders for the Dev Alpha C." How is this possible?

I am still waiting to see how they will fix the error for me. If anyone have updates on this, please share with us.

--tom
Contributor
JCG01
My Device: Dev alpha

Why some mails are blacklisted??