Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Trusted Contributor
fireball003
My Device: Playbook

How long does it take to respond after app approval?

Hi,

Recently I have found out in blackberry world that my app is aproved. I had applied for the trade-up right after I submitted my app. However, I haven't received any response (and confirmation) from blackberry regarding the approval of my app and LE trade-up.

Usually how long does it take for BB to respond regarding shipping back dev alpha and LE trade-up?

Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C

Re: How long does it take to respond after app approval?

A month, in my case.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
fireball003
My Device: Playbook

wow! Does it depend on the region/country you reside in?

I am currently residing in China. Has anyone from China received BB LE or confirmation for shipping dev alpha?
Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C

I don't think approval depends on region. Shipping yes, but approval no.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ppnadeau
My Device: Bold 9900 - PlayBook 64GB

It took me a week before I got the approval email for the LE after my first app was approved. Then you need to send the device and it takes some more days before you get the confirmation from the warehouse when they receive your Dev Alpha. Only then they will ship your Z10 LE.

I've read that shipments from Hong Kong should start in 2-4 weeks, so even if you already had your Dev Alpha sent back to the warehouse, you would have to wait. Currently, it seems only devices shipping to Canada and to the US have started shipping.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
jadouber
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900

I have the same problem, my app is approved, but now I have to wait for the confirmation mail for the approval and for the trade-up mail.

Hope that won't take that long, because they're sending out the LE's and I don't want to miss out. My app was submitted on the 25th of February, so I can get one, but I want that in writing :smileyhappy:

BlackBerry World submissions

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Please use plain text.
Developer
kongee
My Device: 9780

I am from Malaysia. It tooks about 3-4 weeks to receive an email from BrandAlliance who will ask for your shipping address.The warehouse is in HK.

Dont worry about it, just concentrate doing your other stuffs and you will jump in joy when you get that email later

Cheers

Please use plain text.
Contributor
x-colt
My Device: z10

t tooks about 3-4 weeks to receive an email----------Try to understand a distance from America to Malaysia,  they shipped email to you by Oceans 3 -4 weeks, it's so quickly.

Please use plain text.