Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Developer
jadouber
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900
My Carrier: KPN

How many attempts to get your app approved after a deny?

Hi eeryone,

I'm going to throw my app into app world today (just in time for the LE offer, if there are still any devices left) and I was wondering how many times you may fix your app for the LE trade-up when it could be denied.

I'm really reading mixed messages, so that's why I'm asking it here :smileyhappy:

Hopefully someone can help me with this riddle!

Thanks in advance
BlackBerry World submissions

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Please use plain text.
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Re: How many attempts to get your app approved after a deny?

In the Terms and Conditions, it says 1 time.

2.5 Participants may submit as many Applications as they wish during the Offer Period; however, there is a limit of one (1) Device per Participant. Applications must be submitted using the Vendor Portal by the end of the Offer Period to be considered for the Offer. Applications initially submitted after the end of the Offer Period will not be eligible. Participants will be permitted to resubmit their Application one (1) time if it is not approved by BBAW. Any such resubmission must be submitted to the Vendor Portal by 11:59:59 pm ET on February 28th, 2013.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Please use plain text.
New Developer
jadouber

Ok, but it says that the resubmission has to be done before Feb 28th, but on the LE page (at the FAQ) it says until 31st of March. What to believe?

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Please use plain text.
New Developer
MedNez
My Device: Not Specified

Don't stress - if there are 12,000 Dev Alphas, there are 12,000 Limited Editions. It's 1:1 (plus I'm sure they got a few extra for spare units, warranty replacements, etc).

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

For warranty in the highly likely scenario they run out of LE's, they'll provide you with a regular Z10, may not be as cool looking but hey its a Z10 nonetheless
Please use plain text.
New Developer
jadouber

Well, let's see what the result will be, I'm a proud owner of a app submission! :smileyhappy: Also signed up for the trade-up instantly.... let the waiting commence!

Leave a review, thanks!

Please use plain text.