Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
idham_
My Device: Bold 9000 , Playbook , Dev Alpha

If i got a dev alpha A and eligible for dev alpha C do I have to return the dev alpha A

Well Me and my friend just got an email informing that we are eligible for dev alpha C, and my friend are already have an A. does it mean He should return the A for recieving the C or he might have it both ?

Developer
witmen
My Device: Bold 9650

Re: If i got a dev alpha A and eligible for dev alpha C do I have to return the dev alpha A

The terms doesn't say you can't have more than one at one time. It just says you have to return them when the program ends.
Trusted Contributor
neilwick
My Device: Bold 9790

Re: If i got a dev alpha A and eligible for dev alpha C do I have to return the dev alpha A

You need both devices to test your apps for both the virtual keyboard models and the physical keyboard models, so you wouldn't trade one for the other.

You do want to trade the Dev Alpha A for the limited edition Z10, though. As long as you submit a qualifying app by today, you should be eligible.
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Although it is too late at this moment, but I would have also suggested to trade-up for the LE Z10. But because you are posting in this forum, you may have done it already?

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter