Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
positive6900
My Device: bb10 dev alpha
My Carrier: airtel

Re: If you have been selected to receive a BlackBerry 10 Alpha C, login to redeem it now!

i just recieve this mail today :

Hello,

Application submissions for the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C program are now closed. The deadline for submitting applications for this program was February 5, 2013.

Applications that have been submitted for the BlackBerry Dev Alpha C program are currently being tested; the applications that qualify will be assigned points as per the point system outlined on the Inside BlackBerry Developer blog http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/11/blackberry-10-dev-alpha-c/.

If you have been identified as eligible to receive a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C, you can expect to receive further instructions on how to redeem the device by February 28, 2013.

Sincerely,

BlackBerry Developer Relations

You are receiving this email because you registered for the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C program at https://developer.blackberry.com/devalphac/.

Please use plain text.
Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha
My Carrier: -

Re: If you have been selected to receive a BlackBerry 10 Alpha C, login to redeem it now!

Yes, received the same email and we can expect to hear well before 28 Feb.
Please use plain text.
Developer
tanphat1412
My Device: BlackBerry
My Carrier: Mobifone

Anybody can tell me how to know the total points? Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
zielaq
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 LE #01763, BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Plus

250 points for each bb10 app, 50 for each ported android app, 200 points if you have alpha device a/b, 1500 points for each b4bb app

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
velumani
My Device: Blackberry Z10

any news ? today we suppose to get know ?

Try my HTML5 app CountDown (free)

Click Accept as Solution if this post that have solved your issue(s)!
Like if you found this post useful..
Please use plain text.
Developer
PawelGorny
My Device: RED
My Carrier: base(kpn)/BE, t-mobile/PL

I have just received email that I am qualified! I have submited the promotional code on the webpage and now I wait for "email from Brand Alliance within 24-48 hours to complete the shipping portion of this process"

--
Regards,
Pawel Gorny
my apps: http://pawelgorny.com/
PGpgp, Your Reply, Anagrammatist, Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator, Contacts to CSV
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
velumani
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Me too got.. RIM proves always

Try my HTML5 app CountDown (free)

Click Accept as Solution if this post that have solved your issue(s)!
Like if you found this post useful..
Please use plain text.
Contributor
zielaq
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 LE #01763, BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Plus

and me too :smileyhappy: and also i will recive Crystal Blackberry :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
positive6900
My Device: bb10 dev alpha

finally got a qualification mail :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

hats off to upcoming success of bb10

tech buzz

Please use plain text.
New Developer
zeshansajid
My Device: Blackberry 10 Dev Alpha
My Carrier: GiffGaff

Yeah I got the email too!

Please use plain text.