Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
positive6900
My Device: bb10 dev alpha

Re: If you have been selected to receive a BlackBerry 10 Alpha C, login to redeem it now!

me too recieving a crystal  bb z10 .

thankyou bb:smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

tech buzz

Contributor
jelounge
My Device: Dev Alpha

Re: If you have been selected to receive a BlackBerry 10 Alpha C, login to redeem it now!

me too! :smileyvery-happy:
New Developer
catsol
My Device: Bold 9780, Playbook

Can't wait to get it! :Clap:

My App: Image Puzzle
Contributor
jelounge
My Device: Dev Alpha

FYI: Crystal BB is not Dev alpha C

Contributor
moseslecce
My Device: Torch 9800

Yes, they are sending out the qualifying emails now with the subject:

Congratulations on your Dev Alpha C!

Trusted Contributor
sh2sg
My Device: Not Specified

Thank you for developing for BlackBerry 10 and participating in the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C program. Once we process your redemption, you will receive an email to indicate next steps.

CAN'T WAIT :-)
New Contributor
bhoomit
My Device: NA

me too :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
bhoomit
My Device: NA

Can anyone still apply for Dev Alpha C program??

Contributor
mhuda
My Device: 9550

Got the email and try to redeem, but got an error ... Opps..An error occured while trying to process your data. Please contact jamzonesupport@blackberry.com for support Anyone with same issue here ? I've tried two times with the same error :smileysad:
Regular Contributor
sujaym17
My Device: Simulator

@mhuda same here :smileysad: