Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
gogoDNA
My Device: Not Specified

Just a confirm

My location is Beijing. After I registered on Limited Edition trade up program. I got a mail from Excel Network Limited (HKG) (The mail is ended as enl.com.hk) which tell me how to send back my previous device. He mentioned the correct PIN code.

I want to confirm with RIM administrator here: is this company is really the one which is on behalf of Research In Motion to collect the Blackberry Device?

Developer
vtong
My Device: Z10

Re: Just a confirm

I live in Vietnam,

This company also collected my Dev Alpha.

I think it's the company cooperate with RIM to collect DEV in APAC countries

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

I have heard people getting mails from other companies too, and they all seem to be connected with BlackBerry somehow. And if they know your PIN code (and you haven't made it public somewhere on a site), it is a good chance they are the real deal.

I cannot confirm that this specific company is affliated with BlackBerry, but I would think it does.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Developer
ap_spd
My Device: 9900, waiting for LE Z10

Yes, this is the right company to send your device to. I was given the shipping label for this company and the device has now been received by the company and status updated in GCSS (or GCCS) stating that the device has been received by Blackberry.

Do note however that the LE devices not be shippign before April due to shipping delays,