Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
lrrm
My Device: Playbook (sim)
Accepted Solution

LE STL100-2 warranty needed

Hi,

I think I need warranty for my red STL100-2. Unfortunately I got a device with a few pixel errors in the down left corner. I thought this wasn't nice but ok since it was a test device. Now the pixel errors increased and I have a lot of errors in the down left corner. To much to test properly and I'm afraid that the display will cease its service soon.

So my questions are:

1) Is there a warranty provided for the red ones?

2) To whom must I talk to get a replacement?

Thanks

lrrm

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My App: Peg Solitaire

Need a designer? Drop me a line
Developer
alopix
My Device: Z10 LE & PlayBook

Re: LE STL100-2 warranty needed

Try contacting jamzonesupport@blackberry.com

You can check the Terms & Conditions (login to see them): https://developer.blackberry.com/limitededition/

b) Devices will be covered under a one (1) year warranty by Sponsor; if a replacement device is required, it will be replaced with another Device, if available. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute with a regular BlackBerry 10 L-series device if supplies of the Devices has depleted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my apps in the BlackBerry World
Visit my developer blogs /dev/alopix and /home/alopix
BBM Channel: C0047B612
Developer
lrrm
My Device: Playbook (sim)

Re: LE STL100-2 warranty needed

thanks a lot. it's really depressing that I have to send this device in. that delays everything.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My App: Peg Solitaire

Need a designer? Drop me a line