Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha

Limited Edition BB10: Special Features

[ Edited ]

Just wondering what additional features BB10 Limited Edition would have :Clap:

Would definitely love to flaunt the BB10 Limited Edition device with that Limited Edition Mark, may be :Yes:

Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Re: Limited Edition BB10: Special Features

Nobody knows. Anything we say is pure speculation.

If you knew that already, well... carry on speculating. ;-)

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet

We know it'll have an engraving :smileywink: generic one along the lines of "thank you for supporting the BlackBerry 10 launch" or something of the like. We also know it will be a different colour. Personally I'm thinking of just buying a Z10 swivel holster because in respect to physicial dimensions I think it's just a Z10 with a different colour and engraving.
Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB

I want accessories like those Z10's that were sent to reviewers on launch day + something extra.
Developer
peter9477

goku_vegeta wrote:
We know it'll have an engraving :smileywink: generic one along the lines of "thank you for supporting the BlackBerry 10 launch" or something of the like. We also know it will be a different colour. Personally I'm thinking of just buying a Z10 swivel holster because in respect to physicial dimensions I think it's just a Z10 with a different colour and engraving.

"We know" this? Really? How do we know it?

Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet

Remember way back at BlackBerry World 2012? Alec Saunders mentioned "It will be in a colour never before seen on a BlackBerry" and he also mentioned there will be a "Special engraving for helping out with the BlackBerry 10 launch" the colour thing is kind of interesting because Yellow and Brown are the only two colours (as far as I know) which BlackBerry devices aren't available in as is without aftermarket housing changes
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

If this is true (and it sounds cool), US Verizon users will be shut out.
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta

They kind of are, although at this point we can't really say who's at fault for the LE not being available on Verizon, I think when BlackBerry said they would be providing a "4G device" to verizon users what they meant was they'll be getting the retail version of the Z10.
Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha

Adding to Speculation:
Would like to have some added accessories,
Maybe a coupon to redeem and get service provider for some time, in addition to special engrave :-)
Developer
peter9477

goku_vegeta wrote:
Remember way back at BlackBerry World 2012? Alec Saunders mentioned ....

Wow, you've got a good memory, or I wasn't paying attention, or both!  Thanks. :-)