If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha
My Carrier: -

Limited Edition BB10: Special Features

[ Edited ]

Just wondering what additional features BB10 Limited Edition would have :Clap:

Would definitely love to flaunt the BB10 Limited Edition device with that Limited Edition Mark, may be :Yes:

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: Limited Edition BB10: Special Features

Nobody knows. Anything we say is pure speculation.

If you knew that already, well... carry on speculating. ;-)

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

We know it'll have an engraving :smileywink: generic one along the lines of "thank you for supporting the BlackBerry 10 launch" or something of the like. We also know it will be a different colour. Personally I'm thinking of just buying a Z10 swivel holster because in respect to physicial dimensions I think it's just a Z10 with a different colour and engraving.
Please use plain text.
Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Vip

I want accessories like those Z10's that were sent to reviewers on launch day + something extra.
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477

goku_vegeta wrote:
We know it'll have an engraving :smileywink: generic one along the lines of "thank you for supporting the BlackBerry 10 launch" or something of the like. We also know it will be a different colour. Personally I'm thinking of just buying a Z10 swivel holster because in respect to physicial dimensions I think it's just a Z10 with a different colour and engraving.

"We know" this? Really? How do we know it?

Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet

Remember way back at BlackBerry World 2012? Alec Saunders mentioned "It will be in a colour never before seen on a BlackBerry" and he also mentioned there will be a "Special engraving for helping out with the BlackBerry 10 launch" the colour thing is kind of interesting because Yellow and Brown are the only two colours (as far as I know) which BlackBerry devices aren't available in as is without aftermarket housing changes
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

If this is true (and it sounds cool), US Verizon users will be shut out.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta

They kind of are, although at this point we can't really say who's at fault for the LE not being available on Verizon, I think when BlackBerry said they would be providing a "4G device" to verizon users what they meant was they'll be getting the retail version of the Z10.
Please use plain text.
Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha
My Carrier: -

Adding to Speculation:
Would like to have some added accessories,
Maybe a coupon to redeem and get service provider for some time, in addition to special engrave :-)
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477

goku_vegeta wrote:
Remember way back at BlackBerry World 2012? Alec Saunders mentioned ....

Wow, you've got a good memory, or I wasn't paying attention, or both!  Thanks. :-)

Please use plain text.