Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Developer
ducca
My Device: Z10 LE, Playbook...

Re: Limited Edition Z10 - Australia

Sydney. Just got my tracking number, LE due for delivery on May 1st...
Developer
asiayeah
My Device: Z10, Bold 9900

I've received the same STL100-1 model in Hong Kong last week. What is the recommended way of upgrading the device? Anyone from BlackBerry could answer it?

New Developer
ducca

Not from BlackBerry, but here is a short answer: If you are referring to software upgrade, search the interwebs for leaked OS and way of upgrading. I have my stl100-1 upgraded to OS 10.1.0.1627 with no issues.

Recommended way to upgrade would be OTA upgrade, but there is no official release of the 10.1.... OS for LE 100-1.
Contributor
xfstudio
My Device: BlackBerry 10 - Z10 LE

Haha, I managed to update my Z10 LE  to 10.0.10.82 using a expired sim from Indonesia Mobile phone provider, but still works here in Australia, I inserted the SIM and check for update via WIFI, and I got it. (I believe Indonesia is 3G country with lots of BlackBerry users).

By the way, none of the OZ SIM will work, already try Vodafone, Telstra, Optus, TPG, Amaysim, and etc.

Hope this will help. Good Luck!

New Developer
ducca

Hi, I have been contacted by the HK warehouse to send LE STL100-01 back, and they will replace it with -02! Has anyone else got this notificaiton?

btw, Sydney, AU

Developer
asiayeah
My Device: Z10, Bold 9900

Yes, HK warehouse has already swapped my STL100-1 with Z10STL100-2/10.0.10.672. Now it works perfectly.
New Developer
MedNez
My Device: Not Specified

Yeah, I sent mine back today.

It's unused (had been pondering whether to use it as the STL-1 or wait and see if we got a swap like EMEA did). 

The HK website also told my girlfriend today that she can't swap hers because it HAS been used, even though it's in perfect condition. Just needs a security wipe. Seems a little unfair - they're happy to swap... only if you decided to actually not use yours at all. 

So I guess I'll give her my new STL-2 when it arrives and keep her STL-1 and I'll either use it or use it for development. 

Disappointing though.