Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

leeweijie92
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha C

Re: Limited Edition Z10 accessories as Jam rewards

I think the gift certificates is a really good reward. You can get anything you like.
Contributor
vinsy1694
My Device: Playbook

What is a Gift Certificate? I can't find anything like that in rewards. I know it is not available now but I want to know what it is.

Developer
DirkLuys
My Device: Z10 LE

Teaboy1748 wrote:
oh so you basically just want free stuff?

Not per se, I would be willing to buy accesories if I needed any, I'm just saying that the currently available rewards are not so usefull, coupon codes for BB store would be more useful, just like the earlier suggestion of getting certified using the reward points.

Please click the like button if my post helped you! Thank you.
Contributor
SathyaNarayananCBEUG
My Device: BB10 DevAlpha

I seriously wish a way to redeem the points for Z10 accessories :smileyhappy: It would be pretty cool to have them \m/

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

I have contacted Jam Zone Support for a similar question. They told me they were looking on how they could reintroduce the Gift Certificates back as a reward*. But there was nothing sure yet. First they are going to make the store available in EMEA etc. Anyway, if they were going to reintroduce the gift certificates, they would let us know somehow.

So although I have no offical confirmation that they will reintroduce them, I'm guessing they will reintroduce them sooner or later.

* There used to be Gift Certificates that gave you a 50 dollar discount on anything you buy on shopblackberry.com, in exchange for 500 of your reward points.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Contributor
AparnaM
My Device: Dev Alpha B

Even I am looking forward to receiving accessories as Jam rwards. That would be more interesting than the existing T-shirts and all.

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Indeed, especially when you have already been to some BB conferences, because there you always receive one or more of these T-Shirts. In the mean while I already have a small collection of T-Shirts, water bottles etc.

And even if they don't introduce these Gift Certificates, it would make sense to add some BB 10 gadgets (covers, ear pieces etc). But I really hope they add these Gift Certificates.
Will contact them again in a couple of weeks, to ask for an update.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Developer
thechrissmartin
My Device: Blackberry Z10 Limited Edition

Ya,they should update the rewards.I mean they should include some cases and covers,accessories like that is very useful and also they should update the point getting system-there should be more options

1. If any post helps you please click the Like button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

I think they are still working on the gift cert system. Since they just upgraded the shop.
Developer
positive6900
My Device: bb10 dev alpha

[ Edited ]

Every body theirs a good news onlineblackberry.com is back again and after a talk to developers relations team they have confirmed me that gift coupons to this site for buying BlackBerry items and accessories will be included in the jam rewards catalog very soon
. this site is only for us and other countries now but soon it will also support Asia Pacific regions like India.
The expected date for getting coupons for points is Jan 2014
Thanku