Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Developer
marc25v
My Device: Blackberry Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Bell

Limited Edition in Canada

Hey everyone,

I was wondering whether anyone in Canada has received a shipping notification for their LE device?  I'm guessing that the lengthy time noted (6-8 weeks) is for the US, given they haven't released the device yet.

Anyone with info?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jelounge
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: XL

Re: Limited Edition in Canada

6-8 weeks is for everyone. keep in mind that they are giving LE worldwide, not just Canada n US
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

It's rather unlikely anyone has got a shipping notification yet since they don't exist yet. There were some LEs handed out to the qualifying BlackBerry Elite developers at the Jam in Amsterdam this past week, but they were the very first batch out of production.

My take on it: you will have a very hard time actually missing the news that the LEs are shipping. Pay even the slightest attention by watching the latest threads, or devblog.blackberry.com, or Twitter, and you'd have to be hibernating to have any chance of missing it.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.
Developer
soaman
My Device: Z10

Good news: only 5 to 7 weeks are left :smileywink:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Please use plain text.