Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
anuragguleria
My Device: not having blackberry device
Accepted Solution

May i get one blackberry z10 device???

hey 

my more than 100 apps are published in the store in march begining ....so anyone can tell me whether i'll get a blackberry z10 device or not???

Regular Contributor
podupuis
My Device: -------

Re: May i get one blackberry z10 device???

You need a blackberry alpha prototype to trade it for a limited edition. If you doesn't have one, you will not be able to get a limited edition z10.
New Contributor
anuragguleria
My Device: not having blackberry device

from where i'll get alpha prototype???

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

[ Edited ]

You are too late to be able to get a Z10 Limited Edition.

You needed a Dev Alpha, to be able to trade it for a Z10 LE. And if I remember correctly, you had to submit your request to trade up the device before March 28th.

So you don't have a device, and you didn't fill in the request in time, so there is no chance you will receive a Z10 LE from BlackBerry at this time.

Maybe you can find some more info on BlackBerry Dev Alphas on this page: https://developer.blackberry.com/blackberry10devalphas/faq/ There is also a question on how you can get your hands on a Dev Alpha device.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Contributor
diegon
My Device: BlackBerry Z10LE

I guess the trade-up form is working, there are some dev alphas to be given as a prize for the last chance port-a-thon. The draw will be held on april's 9th. But in order to trade them for a z10LE your app must be submitted by february 28th.

~~~ If you like my reply, please like. :smileyhappy: ~~~
Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra

diegon wrote:

I guess the trade-up form is working, there are some dev alphas to be given as a prize for the last chance port-a-thon. The draw will be held on april's 9th. But in order to trade them for a z10LE your app must be submitted by february 28th.

In other words it will make a nice souvenir!

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy: