Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

NL Z10 LE Swap

Is there someone from Netherlands have received an-email about swap or even got a new device? I wrote to MDA and no reply for a week now :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
vdveld
My Device: Bold9780, PlayBook, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: NL Z10 LE Swap

No, still waiting for first arrival. Have send the DA in very early April. Saw that it arrived in the UK never heard from it since. Where is the bottleneck in this process.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
klwinkel
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: HN

Be patient.

I received my LE (in the Netherlands) a few weeks ago on 21/5 bu TNT express.

I returned my DA in the first week of march.

I emailed BBjam support a few times because it took so long, and I did not receive any status updates, neither that de DA was received, but that did not make a real difference I think.

it came sudenly without any prior notice bu email.

my confirmation number was # AN-20xx 

Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man

I've got my collection scheduled for today. They just called from TNT-Express without any prior notice from MDA. Let's see how long the swap itself will take :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man

Oh, wow, they didn't even wrap the box, just took it, signed a paper and gone. I hope they are not going to take anything out of the box! 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
klwinkel
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: HN

Dit you only put it in the small black DA box?

I think it is YOUR responsibility to pack it properly.
I have put mine in the original box it came in. So i put the DA box into a larger box with extra protection.
Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man

Yep, but if I recall corrently it actually came in that box wrapped in some plastic bag only :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
New Developer
jadouber
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900
My Carrier: KPN

Got contacted by TNT (by phone) for scheduling a pick-up.

I'm going to take the risk (oh boy hope I don't make the wrong one) and scheduled it for next monday (let's hope everything will go OK, don't want to lose my device because of wrong deliveries or something!)

Hopefully they will send back a red one.

BlackBerry World submissions

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Please use plain text.
New Developer
jadouber
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900
My Carrier: KPN

meego_man wrote:

Yep, but if I recall corrently it actually came in that box wrapped in some plastic bag only :smileyhappy: 

Yeah, had the same construction: plastic bag around the box, and inside was the Z10 black box.

Did everything work out with payments for the delivery? Was everything covered for your?

BlackBerry World submissions

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man

I didn't pay for delivery, BlackBerry did. They sent a shipping label to TNT-Express who forwarded it to me. I just printed it and gave to delivery person. The phone already at UK warehouse, the only worries I have now this list of messages:

13 Jun 2013  11:06:00  Ramsbottom  Shipment Delivered In Good Condition. 
13 Jun 2013  07:31:50  Ramsbottom  Shipment Partially Received. Recovery Actions Underway. 
13 Jun 2013  03:35:20  Ramsbottom  Out For Delivery. 
13 Jun 2013  03:35:11  Ramsbottom  Shipment Received At Tnt Location 
12 Jun 2013  21:04:08  Ramsbottom  Out For Delivery. 
12 Jun 2013  18:30:35  Ramsbottom  Delay - Driver Queuing/waiting At Delivery Address 
12 Jun 2013  08:21:16  Ramsbottom  Shipment Partially Received. Recovery Actions Underway. 
12 Jun 2013  07:18:50  Ramsbottom  Shipment Partially Received. Recovery Actions Underway. 
12 Jun 2013  03:51:13  Ramsbottom  Out For Delivery. 

What does the "partially received" means? Did they lost some parts? I just hope everything arrived in the way I sent it....

Please use plain text.