Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
tanphat1412
My Device: BlackBerry

Need help from Administrator with the Dev Alpha

Hi,

I currently used the Dev Alpha which is borrowed from BlackBerry Vietnam Dev Group.They said that they would give the device for me if I create some good application. Now I'm qualified to trade-up the Dev Alpha for a Limited Device, but the device is not mine at the moment. I've sent the application list to Dev Group the consider whether I deserve the get the device.

I've sent them the application list for over 3 weeks but no reply untill now. And the shipping company will pick up the device at the beginning of March, the time is too hurry. Can I trade-up the device without the permision from the Dev Group?

Thanks for your help,

Phat.

Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
Nikkfurie
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Need help from Administrator with the Dev Alpha

Sadly I'm in the same situation with no feedback from the company I borrowed the dev alpha too :smileysad:.

Since I don't have that much money to travel to get a dev alpha (Viet Nam don't have any big BlackBerry jam event) I’m devastated to get my bb10 device for long term development.

Please someone help us out. :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
podupuis
My Device: -------

You cant change the owner of a dev alpha device. Sorry to say that but you will not be able to get the LE device if you are not the owner of the blackberry 10 dev alpha and if you was not on the blackberry jam event to get one.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
podupuis
My Device: -------

At the blackberry jam event*
Please use plain text.