Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
kecsap
My Device: -

Re: Petition for extending BB10 LE Trade-up deadline

Ok, thanks, now success. The registration form misled me: there are two different PIN codes, one "Registration PIN" was entered when the signing keys were requested and there is a completely different device PIN code what can be found in the System Settings/About/Hardware. I tried to enter the Registration PIN code instead of the device PIN.

On the other hand, there are too many security stuffz in these protos and the registration form does not give meaningful error message e.g: "Error: Non-existing device PIN" or so.
New Developer
demarcodonjuan
My Device: Blackberry Alpha

I had the same problem last time when they had the porting my Android app to get the Playbook promotion.

Click the Like button if you find my post useful and as a way to let me know someone actually read it.
BXB
New Contributor
BXB
My Device: Blackberry Dev Alpha B

Same here. I did not realize the submission process is so complicated. Especially, it took RIM about a week setup the vendor account. Wish they would extend the time line.
New Contributor
uzairfaisal
My Device: Developer

Is just me or did BlackBerry extend the deadline for submitting apps for limited edition BB devices? Check https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberry10devalpha/devalpha_limitededition_faq.html

"If your application does not meet the qualifications you can update the application per the Terms & Conditions and re-submit by Feb 28th, 2013."

Does that mean developers now have till Feb 28th, 2013 to submit apps? What's going on exactly? Can anyone from BlackBerry please confirm this.

Contributor
Scott56
My Device: Dev Alpha

Yes, the LE Z10 deadline was extended, as per this blog post from today:

http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/02/thank-you-developers/?CPID=E10C020&Date=020513

New Developer
rocah
My Device: Bold 9900, PlayBook, Dev Alpha

Awesome, because i received my Dev Alpha on a MiniJam just one day after the old deadline :smileyvery-happy: So great news for me. I thought now i have enough time to make it perfect, but real perfection has to wait for an update now lol

New Developer
mcmordie
My Device: Z10

Thanks BlackBerry!  Much appreciated!

Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha

Is the deadline extended for submitting the apps on BB world or it is for applying for LE device with the same old 21st Jan App submission deadline?

New Contributor
uzairfaisal
My Device: Developer

For submitting the app on BB world.

Trusted Contributor
fireball003
My Device: Playbook

Thanks Blackberry! Won't let you down :smileywink: