Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
ap_spd
My Device: 9900, waiting for LE Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

Please help - As you just sent out the device and without the original box, we cannot trace the PIN#.

Just got this email from Excel Network HK, any idea how long can it before I get to hear from them ??

"Dear BBUSer

As you just sent out the device and without the original box, we cannot trace the PIN#.

We need to check with Blackberry / BrandAlliance for the IMEI #, and will get back to you asap.

Thanks.

B.rgds

Excel Network Ltd (HKG)"

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
brechtryckaert
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Proximus

Re: Please help - As you just sent out the device and without the original box, we cannot trace the PIN#.

I needed to send it to a depot in the UK and it took about 3 week before I got the confirmation mails that the device had arrived and everything was processed correctly.

If you like my reply, please like.
Check out my personal blog at http://brechtryckaert.be
Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Telenor, Mobitel

Re: Please help - As you just sent out the device and without the original box, we cannot trace the PIN#.

If it is DevAlpha A, they cant check, but if it is DevAlpha B, IMEI, PIN and serial are all written on phone, beneath battery.

Please use plain text.
Developer
ap_spd
My Device: 9900, waiting for LE Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

sadly its Dev alpha

Please use plain text.
giacomoscrinzi
My Device: Bold 9900 & PlayBook (WiFi-only)
My Carrier: Vodafone IT

I have a DevAlphaA, but i no longer have the box. I did a copy of IMEI, PIN, and other codes on it. Should this be enough?
Please use plain text.