Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
My Device: BlaclBerry PlayBook 16gb, BlackBerry dev alpha

Re: Post here when u recieve LE (India, Thailand, Singapore, China, Malaysia & Others)

hi thett.. can u see Shipment Reference in the label of the box sent from UPS.. please share Shipment Reference or capture a pic of the label and post here so even all can track their LE

Developer
My Device: Red 10

Re: Post here when u recieve LE (India, Thailand, Singapore, China, Malaysia & Others)

UPS sent an email (incoming notification), so I just make a call before comming to their office and do all myself

Contributor
My Device: 9550

WebCreep wrote:

hi thett.. can u see Shipment Reference in the label of the box sent from UPS.. please share Shipment Reference or capture a pic of the label and post here so even all can track their LE

Great idea, with Shipment Reference, we can track the package too .... :smileyhappy: 

Please anybody who has received the device, share the shipment reference code :smileyhappy:

Thanks.

New Contributor
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha

[ Edited ]

update for Indian developers:

In response to my query

Dear,

Will send it out on today or tomorrow, we will provide the
docs and UPS Tracking# once available, please wait a while, tks.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Chris Wong / ENL HKG

AN1388,
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry10

[ Edited ]
I received following response yesterday: 

The first lot of the shipments are under customs clearance.
Once they clear customs and dispatch smoothly,
we will send your device right away.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Chris Wong / ENL HKG

from India.
Regular Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9900

Well I got the reply from same guy.. But a bit diffrent.
Dear,
We started the shipment for first batch today to India, and first batch should expect to reach devices starting from Tuesday or Wednesday and considering custom clearance is done as per expectations.
He didnt told me that mine is in first batch or second.
My notification I'd is 2069 and by his revert I can assume that mine is in first batch..
M from New Delhi...
New Contributor

based on what they replied to me I think I'm in first batch.

my AN# 1388

Regular Contributor

Yeah.. U seem to be way ahead than me.. So its obvious .. Atleast for u...
I shipped on feb 6 th recieved on 12th and status changed to recieved on 15th march... What abt u???
New Contributor

that's strange, as I got status changed message on 13 th March
Regular Contributor

Anyways.. I don't mind anything which makes me in first batch and recieve d device in coming week ...:smileyhappy: