Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 10 dev Alpha

Re: Post here when u recieve LE (India, Thailand, Singapore, China, Malaysia & Others)

my number is AN-1562 lets hope i also included in their first batch

by the way returning order is not a consideration for sending LE , i got that confirmation number in jan when they inform about my app selected for trade program  

Regular Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9900

Re: Post here when u recieve LE (India, Thailand, Singapore, China, Malaysia & Others)

well great news i recieved today.....

All the LE iss about to ship to india this afternoon and it will take max of 3 days to arrive.... and will be provided shipping info from UPS.

so now two things are confirmed.. one : its coming from ups(its blazing fast and quick) 

hey hey.. i got the tracking number while writing this mail too... its H

3 7 4 3 5 9 4 4 6

i am putting space in the tracking number since admin will delete it

i got a mail from chris from hong kong

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry10

:Clap: Grate news tab4u.

Did u send mail to chris today?

Developer
My Device: Blackberry Z10

@What is your LE confirmation id and where are you from?

Please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
Feel free to press the kudos button to thank the user that helped you
Developer
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook

not a valid tracking number... did you miss any character ?

I am too in Delhi.. but not received any mail from BB or BA :smileysad:

Blackberry Z10-Limited Edition
Blackberry Playbook (won in free playbook offer)
My Apps : pAinT, HealthMeter, Shoot
Regular Contributor

its a valid tracking number and its showing on transit.

go to ups main website and on the main page left type the tracking number, don't go inside the website to track since it will not show there.

my confirmation number was AN 2116

it was also updated that all the devices is being shipped. that means all of the eligible developers will be recieving their devices in india before friday itself.

press like button if my information will be useful to you.

Regular Contributor

my apologies .... i missed a character. put 9 after H.

i am writing it again and now check it

H9374359446

hope admin dont delete this.

New Contributor
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha

Now it works!

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry RED Z10

I Got my 3 pieces of LE Z10 2 days ago!!! I was worried I am only going to receive one. But I got 3 because I traded 3. I got the dev alphas with one account only. Most of the BB People said I can only receive 1 back because it's limited to 1 dev only. But I got more than 1. So goodnews to those who have more than 1 dev alpha who wants to trade.

Developer
My Device: Z10

Will receive my LE tomorrow with paying $88 for tax. Will post shipping doc for reference after receiving the device.
VN custom don't care the declared value which is $300