Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
Zymatic
My Device: Limited Edition Z10 & Blackberry Playbook

Post here when you get your LE Z10

Hi All,

Since the LE's are beginning to be shipped and receieved, I figured I would start a thread for all to announce when they got theirs and what region they are in, and when you sent your Dev Alpha back.

I have not received mine yet but hoping for today.  I'm in Ontario, Canada, sent my Dev Alpha back some time in Feburary if I remember correctly.

Playbook Apps:
Touch Painter, LinkShrink

BB10 Apps:
NoteToSelf , LinkShrink
New Contributor
a_barriault
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha

Re: Post here when you get your LE Z10

I think that I've missed mine today =/  The notice is from UPS and is shipped by BrandAlliance (the same who took our Dev Alpha). I live in Montreal, QC, Canada and I've returned my DA in the first week that we could. Also, a signature is required for the package. Can't wait to tomorrow :smileyvery-happy:

Contributor
soul2k
My Device: Bold 9900 / Playbook

Got mine today, I'm in Toronto and returned my Alpha in January

Developer
soaman
My Device: Z10

Were you informed about device arrival?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Contributor
soul2k
My Device: Bold 9900 / Playbook

Nope, just showed up.

Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet

We should all keep a close eye on it then :smileyhappy: I returned my Dev Alpha the second day they were accepting returns. My family is at home though so hopefully if it comes I'll know. Check the spam or junk folder. Seems odd that these LEs are arriving with no notice.
Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

I wonder whether BlackBerry currently sending LE only to Canada developers? Anyone from Europe got device? If yes, I should finally send my Dev Alpha :smileyvery-happy:

Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet

If it makes you feel any better I'm in Canada and as far as I know (not at home yet) I didn't get an LE shipped :smileytongue: also BlackBerry said how they'll ship it to countries which the Z10 has been launched in. The other thing is it would depend on when the Dev Alpha was returned. Also I think for BlackBerry its more cost effective just to ship out a whole batch to one country, I'm sure UK Developers will get their LE devices soon as the retail Z10 already launched.
Developer
Philipk
My Device: Dev Alpha & PlayBook

Hopefully I get my'n to the right address. I originally applied for the program at an old address but had the alpha picked up from my current address. Wish they would have sent a notification. For all I know someone could have signed for myn
My Device: Limited Developer Edition

I have heard from a canadian guy who already received
If i've helped you use the like button (KUDOS)!
Follow me at twitter: @hektorc
Read my blog: http://hektor.in
Check my GitHub: github.com/hektorcyc