Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Re: Post here when you get your LE Z10

Yeah BlackBerry will ship it after they launch in the country. You can always sideload Google Maps :smileyhappy:. In case anyone is wondering, the device seems to be the RF121 something (basically the second STL100-3 variant, pentaband HSPA one with LTE) Also its factory unlocked.
Please use plain text.
Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha
My Carrier: -

Any details as when it would be available in India :-)

We have returned the Dev alpha recently though!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet

No specifics yet :smileyhappy: but there are reports that a German developer got his, we're still waiting on some forum members to confirm but if this really is the case it means the UK distribution "hub" is already shipping units, it would only be a matter of time for them to start shipping to India because its already been launched. Have you gotten an email from GCSS Warehouse confirming that they've gotten the Dev Alpha.
Please use plain text.
Developer
AlexXF
My Device: Bold 9780, DevAlpha
My Carrier: Vodafone CZ

Yeah BlackBerry will ship it after they launch in the country.

Ooooh... If it will not launch in CZ, then it will no ship?!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta

Assuming BlackBerry plans to launch it, they'll ship when launched. If it doesn't launch in CZ, BlackBerry will ship it but no one has any ideas about the time frame in that scenario, personally I think they'll ship it when other European regions get the LE shipped.
Please use plain text.
Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Vip

Today I received BBJam Order Confirmation (Customer service will contact you to arrange pick up for your return package.) mail so I hope that it will not take too to finish this process :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta

Hey Borceg, to answer the old question, the Canadian LE's seem to have the S4 Processor, seems like what Z10 hardware version device is launched in your country is the LE you'll be receiving. I believe Peter stated what I'm going to state now but its worth repeating :smileywink: the LE has 2 GB of RAM, they are not refurbished Dev Alpha B devices.
Please use plain text.
Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha
My Carrier: -

No, it is not confimred that they have received the device :-(

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta

Quite a few Canadians got there's, not all though. Mine actually came yesterday, I was surprised to see it already there, no notice or anything.
Please use plain text.
Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Vip

I'll get OMAP based Z10, although Z10 is not yet launched in my country. Sorry for offtopic
Please use plain text.