Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Post here when you get your LE Z10

[ Edited ]

We all knew it was going to happen, he's a missed a trick by not saying it's numbered though (and unlocked). :smileyhappy:

Let's see how high it goes.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
designkros
My Device: -
My Carrier: -

C $999.00 so far :smileyhappy: How much do you think it will get?

Please use plain text.
Developer
Philipk
My Device: Dev Alpha & PlayBook
My Carrier: wifi

Pick up only?
designkros
My Device: -
My Carrier: -

But is willing to travel a bit :smileyvery-happy: Seems like the seller wants to go on vacation lol

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Orange

[ Edited ]

Yeah another limiter.

If you are the first on the market with something unique you want to open up the number of potential buyers as much as possible.

Anyone else find it strange that this forum is the most active, have we all stopped developing until we get the LE? :smileyhappy: 

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Trade up.png

Sucks to know people are able to trade up to 3 device or more. and mostly going to resell for high value on ebay or something like that. while some still waiting for their chance to get approved for a device.

Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Telenor, Mobitel

@Teaboy1748

Why it sucks? If someone get more than one DevAlpha, it was well deserved. Who prevented you to deserve one?
Please use plain text.
New Developer
jadouber
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900
My Carrier: KPN

I think it should be one on one, one dev alpha against one limited edition

But if I'm correct you can only have one, because you have to have a signed copy for the dev alpha (see terms and conditions) to receive an limited edition. When you win one, you can't sign for it, so you can't get any other devices
BlackBerry World submissions

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
brechtryckaert
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Proximus

The possibility to get a dev alpha through a lottery when entering 5 app generator apps could be discussed, but every developer had months to qualify for a device. And if someone like me with no prior experience can fix a qualifying app, anybody should technically be able to do it. I had zero programming or developing experience prior to this, though I still succeeded in qualifying before the first deadline. So i am very gratefull to be rewarded a limited edition z10 and will remain committed to bringing so much more apps to BB10
If you like my reply, please like.
Check out my personal blog at http://brechtryckaert.be
Please use plain text.
New Developer
jadouber
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900
My Carrier: KPN

I agree, but I also submitted an application, but didn't get any answer yet from blackberry concerning if It is approved or not. It was submitted on time, but still pending! Because of the port a than, the approval queue is that big, that I'm freaking out a bit that I could miss out, without having done something wrong :smileysad:
BlackBerry World submissions

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Please use plain text.