Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
brechtryckaert
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Proximus

Re: Post here when you get your LE Z10

You could try contacting Alex Kinsella through Twitter directly... Give him your app id and he might be able to fix this for you. He's been a great help to me and a great guy all together!
If you like my reply, please like.
Check out my personal blog at http://brechtryckaert.be
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
neilwick
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Telus

BBSJdev wrote:

Anyone else find it strange that this forum is the most active, have we all stopped developing until we get the LE? :smileyhappy: 

Well, I haven't had a lot of time to spend on developing, although I have some new programs I am working on, but when I send my Dev Alpha away, I think I will have to stop until I get the LE, because my computer can barely handle an editor, never mind a simulator and I don't think it will be practical to test without a device.

Also, I'm trying to set up some new blogs this week for the "blog bounty" program, so that will keep me busy for a bit.

Please use plain text.
Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha
My Carrier: -

I simply don't understand why other people have problems only because some others are able to get more than LE devices. It is purely based on the apps that they have developed and just not by chance. If they have participated in port-thons and developed more than 5 apps and received Dev alpha, they have the right to trade it up for LE.

No one has stopped others from developing more apps!

Note: Anyways I just have one LE device which I am happily waiting :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
bbquincar
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Dev C
My Carrier: Rogers

ok seems like there was a mess up and tracking numbers nut they will be trying to send them out as soon as possible.

My LE is shiping today im not home but might be lucky to get it by tonight. Leaving work ealry if not tommorow. 

And my opinion on the who LE thing is simple if you got a dev A or B and where able to make a app to get a LE good for you. As well if you won the dev. But i do agree BlackBerry should have just made it so you only get one and for those that won again give them something eles.

Having a LE is special and should be. Selling just mean either you really didnt care for the device or you had another one and dont like the color. but still LE anything is worth keeping isnt. 

Do like @Lucky45 and donate the money you get for selling to for a worth casue.

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
designkros
My Device: -

Think the dev alpha terms said one developer can get one dev alpha. Now the dev alpha is exchanged for LE...how is it even possible one person could get 5 dev alphas?
Please use plain text.
Developer
bbquincar

If they when it in a prize they get two that's BlackBerry fault but it happens and the ppl will use their wife's or husband or ect name to get the LE.
BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
neilwick
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Telus

You are not supposed to be able to get more than one LE under any circumstances, but sometimes there could be more than one person in a company or something like that.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
designkros
My Device: -

Yeah, I get it but 5? Someone in this thread wrote 5 Limited Edition phones for one developer :smileyvery-happy: Did the guy win a Dev Alpha in all the Port-A-Thons or what? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
soaman
My Device: Z10

Jam + 5 portathons + Titanium + Mini Jam lottery = 8 dev alphas (theoretically)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Please use plain text.
Developer
bbquincar

I agree it can be done should they have BlackBerry have aloud it no. But it is what it is. As I said BlackBerry should have check of the winners had a dev already and if so offer something else with LE value once app has been made and approved.
Please use plain text.