Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Trusted Contributor
designkros
My Device: -

Re: Post here when you get your LE Z10

On the other hand, everyone had their chance to get a Dev Alpha at the Jam or in Port-A-Thons for 5+ apps and the lottery is just a lottery :smileyhappy: So I can see no problem with people winning more than one, they're just lucky enough to get more than one.

Trusted Contributor
neilwick
My Device: Bold 9790

When people have asked in the past about trading in more than one Dev Alpha for an LE, the response has always been along the lines of "Sorry. Absolutely not. Only one per developer." It does seem like some people may have found ways of getting around that rule, which is too bad.
Trusted Contributor
designkros

Guess noone checks if the guy who sent them the Dev Alpha for the Trade Up is the same guy who got it. Then there's the workaround with wifes and husbands someone mentioned :smileyhappy:

Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C

@neilwick
Actually, we always get response it would be one LE to one DevAlpha mapping, with unique app id.

Look at this thread:
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-Limited-Edition/1-LE-Device-for-each-Dev-Alpha-...

Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha

Yes, it was always mentioned that one device per dev alpha and unique app id.

If it was restricted for one device per developer, there wouldn't have so many apps in port-a-thons. If we accept that BB should have allowed only one Dev Alpha per Developer through all port thons, they should also have restricted devs in participating only one port a thon and generate money :-)

Also LE would be unique only if you have single piece, it won't feel great to have more LE's and obvious choice would be sell others.
Developer
Philipk
My Device: Dev Alpha & PlayBook

Apparently my LE should arrive by the end of today. I'll be standing by the door until then.

Anyone in Europe already? :smileyhappy:
Contributor
diegon
My Device: BlackBerry Z10LE

I asked about shippings to Brazil and developer relations told me that they have started shipping to my region. So, I guess the shippings to LATAM are on the move. \o/

~~~ If you like my reply, please like. :smileyhappy: ~~~
Regular Contributor
podupuis
My Device: -------

Finally got my Blackberry limited edition device!

https://twitter.com/PhilippeODupuis/status/312288886690832384/photo/1

Trusted Contributor
designkros

Oh hello :smileyhappy: here's another one who got two of those :smileyvery-happy: