Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
mickeprag
My Device: Dev Alpha A+C. Playbook.
My Carrier: Tele2, Sweden

Re: Post here when you get your LE Z10

@fireball003: Feels like I am the only one. Don't even think any carrier here sells the Z10...

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
neilwick
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Telus

@mickeprag What country are you in? It could be a problem if the Z10 is not yet approved by regulators in your country.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mickeprag

As I wrote in the previous post, I am in Sweden.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
fireball003
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: CMCC

@mickeprag, interesting. BB10 devices are released in very few countries. Haven't seen anything about releasing BB10 in China yet.

@neilwick, don't know about any other country than mine, but I don't think customs usually check for approved devices. You need to get approval from the telecommunication regulatory department only when you import officially for selling in the market.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mickeprag

Z10 is available in some internet shops in Sweden. I guess they buy it from some bigger distributor selling to many countries in Europe. Its just no carriers selling the phones. BlackBerry has never been a big vendor here...
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
neilwick
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Telus

@fireball003, it's not a matter of customs inspection that I had in mind. The terms of the trade up offer from BlackBerry includes the following: "4.3 Devices will be sent by courier to each Participant to the address provided during initial registration at the Vendor Portal following the commercial availability to the public of the Device in the Participant's country of residence. Delivery time is subject to Device availability and may be delayed due to high demand and timing of product launch."

For various reasons, BlackBerry reserves the right to delay shipping your device until after commercial availability in your country. Regulatory approval may be one of those. I'm sure that regulations vary from one country to another. The United States seems to be very strict on this. The delay in releasing the Z10 in the US was blamed on this and I think it's probably partially valid.

@mickeprag, sorry I had to ask your country. I searched around a bit and couldn't find it. It's hard to remember everyone.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mickeprag

@neilwick: No worry. It was actually in both the post I answerd to and my previous post. Now its in my profile so it should be clear.

I am no expert in this but I think a certification for a phone can be valid for all countries in EU at once.
Please use plain text.
Developer
xnike
My Device: PlayBook, DAC, STL100-1, STL100-2
My Carrier: MTS RUS

I am in Russia. Still no information when Z10 & DAC will be sent and when Q10 & Z10 will be officially sold in Russia.

Patiently waiting.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
x-colt
My Device: z10
My Carrier: hello

Ukraine Z10 & DAC still waiting too:Punk:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bhaumikshukla
My Device: Blackberry 10 Dev alpha
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

I'm from Gujarat, India.

Just received #LE RED, today, actually I got the tracking number on request just 3 days before and at that time the device was already shipped and it was reached Mumbai, India. 

My AN# 2003  

My friend has AN# 13XX somewhere, he still didnt get the device, actually it is also shipped now and the s tatus for his device is at Singapore, now.

So i think later numbers (AN#) can also get device earlier. 

Please use plain text.