Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
shenjo
My Device: Z10

Re: Post here when you get your LE Z10

DA shipped: April 2
DA arrived: April 12
LE delivered: April 23
Model: STL100-1  
LE number: #007xx

Developer
treike
My Device: Developer

[ Edited ]

I didn't receive my Z10 LE and I think I'll never get it as TNT Express just gave it to somebody nobody nearby has ever heard of, only because I was not at home on delivery date.

We're living in an area with only small houses, everybody knows his neighbours, but this TNT guy managed to give the package to somebody completely unknown. Don't know how stupid one can be. Searched the whole street already for that person.

Also, because I didn't receive any shipping notice from BrandAlliance I was not aware that my package already shipped. 2 days ago I asked for info on shipping status and got a tracking number. That package was already delivered on April 3rd! 

I've already said good bye to my cool red Z10 LE :No:

So some thief is now happy with a cool red Z10 LE device.

Developer
kunal_one
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha

ohh, thas so sad :smileysad:

Contributor
x-colt
My Device: z10

I think you should find your device, go to TNT office.

Developer
treike

I've already called TNT Express support yesterday.

They say they don't know where it is and even don't know the adress of the person that it now was delivered to.

Also they can't remember because it's now 3 weeks ago.

Hope that TNT delivery guy will call me today, maybe he remembers which house he put the package.

I don't like these express deliveries. The delivery guys never have the time to fill out a notification form about delivery to a neighbour and leave it in the letter box. So someone of my neighbours has my package but I don't know about it for 3 weeks.

Well, somebody who keeps other people packages for 3 weeks doesn't seem to be very honest too. :smileyfrustrated:

Trusted Contributor
fireball003
My Device: Playbook

[ Edited ]

This is sad and horrible! Officially companies like TNT/Fedex/UPS are legally bound to deliver to the exact person who it was sent to. If the package is lost, they will pay the insurance and other fines.

You should take some action. You should complaint to the Blackberry dev relations ASAP. Describe the whole thing. Ask them what you are supposed to do. They are responsible for delivering it to you, so I believe they know how to handle the situation.

Developer
treike

So I got my Z10 LE!! :Clap:

After several phone calls the delivery guy remembered he had put the package in the garage.

Boy, it was hidden so well behind other things I didn't see the black package it for 3 weeks. I wouldn't have found it till I'd cleaned up the garage.

My wife finally found it behind other things.

I am so happy now :Rockon:

If he'd left a notice I would have known. But who cares, I finally got my Z10 LE (well, I've had it for 3 weeks but didn't know it :-) )

Trusted Contributor
designkros
My Device: -

Holy sh*t :smileyvery-happy:
Developer
kunal_one
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha

congrates :smileyhappy:

I am waiting for mine, its in customs now.

Trusted Contributor
fireball003
My Device: Playbook

@treike, good for you! Mine is still resting safe and sound, in BB's warehouse (safehouse).