Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
nemory
My Device: BlackBerry RED Z10

Re-Assign other Dev Alphas to other account for LE Trade Up?

We already registered all our dev alphas for trade up, but the problem is my friend had already sent 2 dev alphas with same account and the warehouse told him he can't trade more than 1 dev alpha so his other dev alpha is cancelled for trade up. So we submitted apps during the port a thon only in my account and others also submitted some apps with their own. But we are a team vendor account. So I just want to know if we can still re-assign dev alphas to other team members so we can trade all dev alphas? A Z10 for each of us will be super better than having a dev alpha for each of us. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

Re: Re-Assign other Dev Alphas to other account for LE Trade Up?

Didn't you already have 3 Accepted?
Please use plain text.
Developer
nemory

yeah right. 3 applications already got accepted. but what happend to my friend is he had 2 qualifed applications and when the 2nd dev alpha arrived in BB warehouse they emailed my friend he can't trade no more than one. so the other 1 got cancelled and wasted. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

It shouldn't be a problem, each unique applications submitted into BlackBerry World for each dev alpha they can register for all 2 devices.

Please use plain text.
Developer
nemory

I really do hope so. But the problem is really getting confusing even more. I hope some BB Employees will really announce and clear this up.

Please use plain text.