Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
shubhamm
My Device: Dev Alpha C

Suggestion for Blackberry Team

My little suggestion for BB Team don't know blackberry will take it for future or not

atleaset make a website or any CMS where we can check status of delivery for dev alpha or any other device like you have the address of all dev. Just edit the value as per country

we make apps in less time from day to night for some Contest but after declaring the result we can't wait you get the address for Port a thon Payments but i still have not recived it yet and it's more then 2 weeks

i open my net banking each day for checking if i got the payment or not same with my Dev alpha c device i check when my home bell rings that courrier guy arrived or not :smileysad:

i don't know where to give suggestion on email and also jam support is not replying my 1st mail was send on when i joined the forum regarding dev alpha c and did nott recived any Reply

Thansk for listening 

Please reply if you agree with my suggestion

Contributor
xiaoyuewenwu
My Device: Z10

Re: Suggestion for Blackberry Team

Just be patient:Balloon:

Developer
lastone
My Device: Not specified

Please anticipate payments within 4-6 weeks after confirmation.

You only wait 2 weeks. I waiting 1 month after confirmed and still waiting.

Why u check bank account every day? Payment will send to your PayPal. You will get an email from paypal when you get payment.

Use your phone push mail feature.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
2. Please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
Contributor
shubhamm
My Device: Dev Alpha C

they have taken my Bank account not paypal like Bank name ,acc. no. etc..

so i can't check my mail and in bank acc. i don't have Notification service on mobile

about waiting i am not complaining where i have wait 2-3 weeks i can wait 2-3 more weeks

i am just giving a suggestion that they have to make a status Page where we can check status using our redeem code or Email

Developer
lastone
My Device: Not specified

Hey folks,

I appreciate your suggesstion for make better BlackBerry. In my experience, create an email to milestone for inquiry about payment they always reply your email in 1 day, sometime only less than 10 minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
2. Please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

They Payments and Devices are not dilvery by Blackberry,

The Payments are processed by another company.

The devices another company that do the shipping for blackberry. 

Developer
zezke
My Device: Z10 (red Limited Edition)

Mailing them often helps. Also it's a free device, so why complain? No Google or Apple is giving out free developer devices (unless you count those "free" devices at a Google IO and the like).

-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!
Developer
kongee
My Device: 9780

Jus hire more people in Developer Relations department.. :smileywink:

Developer
thubalek
My Device: Dev Alpha C, Playbook 32 GB

@zezke

I don't think that BB is in the same situation as Apple and Google.

User base of BB is so extremely low (there is about 1.5 million of Android devices activated EVERY DAY, not every month as on BB) that at least this year it is quite uneconomical to develop for BlackBerry (comparing to Apple and Android).

Free device motivated my to look at new platform and create apps for BB (I would never invest full price of Z10 to it). Now I have two apps in top 10 of given category.

But right now I'm almost month without device and I can't develop for BB10 (working with emulator is quite painful and also not free on Mac) and no sign that device will arrive soon.

So for me BB device was not trinket but working tool and lack of Z10 LE has negative impact on productivity and development of new apps (at least in my case).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- My Blackberry 10 app at http://blackberry.hubalek.net
-- My Android apps at http://android.hubalek.net