Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
Bulow
My Device: developer (playbook and bb10)
Accepted Solution

Touchstone hasn't requested shipping information for my Dev Alpha device yet?

in january, I recieved an email saying that I am eligible for a dev alpha device, yet haven't I haven't recieved an email from touchstone requesting shipping information. Should I be worried? (just for the record, I asked the same question about a month ago, and I was told by a Blackberry representative not to worry, however I haven't recieved the device yet. (I do have several apps in BB App World, so I should be eligible for the tradeup too))

Please use plain text.
Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB

Re: Touchstone hasn't requested shipping information for my Dev Alpha device yet?

You *got* it from some port-a-thon right ? Are your apps all approved for that port-a-thon ?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Bulow

Re: Touchstone hasn't requested shipping information for my Dev Alpha device yet?

Yes I did. I have already recieved my playbook and the 100$ / app
Please use plain text.
Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB

Send mail to BlackBerry Developer Program <BlackBerryDeveloperProgram@rim.com> BlackBerryDeveloperProgram@blackberry.com
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Bulow

Thanks, will do.

Please use plain text.