Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
trivedirujuta
My Device: 9800,BB Dev Alpha,z10 limited edition
Accepted Solution

Unable to find country option for "India" in limited edition BB device tradeup

Hi,

I got an email that I have qualified for BB10 limited edition device but when I try to add my shipment address ,I am unable to find "India" as country. Can somebody help me?

Rujuta Trivedi
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kanishkablack
My Device: BB10

Re: Unable to find country option for "India" in limited edition BB device tradeup

Same here, i got mail from, them.

India Is not in shipping details

Please use plain text.
Developer
trivedirujuta

Re: Unable to find country option for "India" in limited edition BB device tradeup

Then what should I do then

Rujuta Trivedi
Please use plain text.
Developer
trivedirujuta

Hey I checked the link again and now there is an option for india for shipping details. But guess what they haven't any warehouse here so we need to ship our device to hongkong. I got the invoice of UPS and it will cost me 550USD(to return)+550 USD(to get the new device ). Means total of 1100 USD:smileyhappy: 

Are Blackberry people kidding us? We will buy a brand new z10 from here quite lesser than this amount.

Rujuta Trivedi
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kanishkablack

This is real funny, Lets see what they respond to it

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kanishkablack

I think they are paid in advance or post payment I guess

Please use plain text.
Developer
trivedirujuta

[ Edited ]

you mean they have paid? But as per the norms of limited edition device ,we need to pay the charges right? and i got invoices too

Rujuta Trivedi
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kanishkablack

[ Edited ]

5.10 Taxes. Each Participant will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other costs, expenses and fees (including customs tariffs and import duties) which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included with the Device.

They haven't mentioned Shipping

Please use plain text.
Developer
trivedirujuta

I need to find it again,will send u soon

Rujuta Trivedi
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
neilwick
My Device: Bold 9790

[ Edited ]

Unless I'm badly mistaken, BlackBerry should be paying for the shipping in advance. They certainly are doing that in Canada.

Also, despite the legal language that says you are responsible for taxes, etc., I've seen various places where they commented that they intend to cover them. I would double-check with @BlackBerryDev on Twitter.

By the way, this whole message thread was put into the wrong message board. It should be in the trade-up board.

Please use plain text.