Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
urbanglowcam
My Device: Bold 9930

Update on Verizon Trade-Up Process

This week I received an e-mail asking which option I would like, a retail Verizon model, or an LE from another carrier. I chose the Verizon but I haven't heard back since then with any instructions on delivering my Dev Alpha.

Has anyone else heard anything?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Developer
jetstreamblue
My Device: Z10 LE #00055

Re: Update on Verizon Trade-Up Process

I suspect you'll need to wait for Verizon's launch before getting your phone, and that date hasn't been announced yet.
VENTURCON
For BB10: e-Mmanuel Bible Reader, e-Mmanuel Audio Bible, PM Assist
For PlayBook: e-Mmanuel Bible Reader, Business Analysis Toolbox
Please use plain text.
Developer
urbanglowcam

I'm sure. But it'd be nice to get the instructions to return my dev alpha first at least.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jelounge
My Device: Dev Alpha

instruction to return was sent at the same time when completing the trade up process.

you got 2 emails: 1 email with confirmation no. (AN# xxxx) + 1 email with shipping label. if you dont get the email with shipping label attachment, you should contact brandalliance (fast) / or wait for them to contact you based on confirmation number (slow)
Please use plain text.
Developer
urbanglowcam

[ Edited ]

Thank you jelounge, but it worked a little differently for me. Those who registered through Verizon didn't always get the instructions / approval right away. Many of us had to go through a process of getting informed that Verizon wouldn't be supported on the LE so we had to make a choice of either a different carrier LE, or a production (non LE) Verizon device.

The process has going on for a month or so and I FINALLY received my standard approval, instructions, and shipping label yesterday that I followed through with. But this is after submitted more than a month ago, getting delayed longer than those on different carriers, having to be given an explanation on Verizon LEs, choosing which option (Verizon or LE), etc.

I'm not complaning, just explaining. It's looking like it's all working out now. :smileyhappy: I just REALLY hope we don't receive the Verizon units much longer after they release publicly.

Please use plain text.