Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
ploygoh
My Device: Dev Alpha B
Accepted Solution

Wait for the notification email more than 2 weeks ???

I registered for the LEBB10 and wait the feedback more than 2 weeks (I can't reallize when, maybe on 18 Jan). My app have approved from BB World before i apply for the LEBB registration. Can I check that my app is still in process or not? https://t.co/2b44r3Fw says, it will take 10 business day??? and which e-mail or who, I can contact with?

Thanks. 

Contributor
RezzaBuh

Re: Wait for the notification email more than 2 weeks ???

Same here - waiting for two weeks and no notification at all. I understand the launch was hard and I expect everyone within RIM/BB was busy - but at least a note "guys, wait a few more weeks and yes, we have received your request" would be great.

New Contributor
ploygoh

[ Edited ]

my friend who apply after me (few days) got the confirmation today.

but I didn' get any notification at all.  I wonder why? or maybe my register's process failed? 

Developer
Developer
LBP
My Device: PlayBook 16GB, BB10 LE Z10 (red)
My Carrier: none

Hi.

I also applied for the limited editoion device 2 weeks ago, but my app wasn't up for sale in the BB World since last week. Now it seems I can not re-register again using the same Dev Alpha device PIN and App ID but I also haven't got any informations about it.

Isn't there any email address to contact support on that? Would be good to know more about the approval process, THX.

"Like" if you liked the post.
"Accept as Solution" if the post solves your question.
Contributor
RezzaBuh

On Twitter, they sent me jamzonesupport@rim.com but I have not tried it yet - seems like they are busy. And on the other hand it's up to RIM/BB if they want me as a developer or not :smileyhappy: I'm still happy with my N9, very same UI (but modern on older device ;-), more features, Qt/QML on board, just slower but with HW specs of Z10 I'd say it would be similar in terms of speed :-)

BlackBerry Development Advisor
Mel17
My Device: 9900

We are working through the backlog right now. Once your app is approved on BlackBerry World it will then be validated against the terms and conditions for the Limited Edition device. We want to thank you for your patience and once your app is tested you will receive an email with your qualification status.

New Contributor
ploygoh

[ Edited ]

@Mel17 Thank you. I just want to know that my application is still in the process. I will waiting for the confirmation email.

Support all the BB Staff who working hard for our and BB10 !

Developer
Developer
LBP
My Device: PlayBook 16GB, BB10 LE Z10 (red)
My Carrier: none

Hi Mel,

thanks for your reply. Seems you are heavily in review at this time since some of my customers apps is still in review for at least 4 weeks right now without any information. Hopefully I can exchange my Dev Alpha for my own app to get the limited edition device to go on building apps I have already on my/customers list. ;-)

"Like" if you liked the post.
"Accept as Solution" if the post solves your question.
Contributor
RezzaBuh

The app is already approved on World, but still this thread is more about spamming all people who applied 'hey guys, your application has been received, pls be patient'.
Contributor
jelounge
My Device: Dev Alpha

my friend got the LE notification today. his app was approved on 25 Jan.