Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

JSanders
Solutions: 5,923
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Warranty

A quick search of this LE forum section would reveal threads already having dealt with this.

Try contacting jamzonesupport@blackberry.com

You can check the Terms & Conditions (login to see them): https://developer.blackberry.com/limitededition/

b) Devices will be covered under a one (1) year warranty by Sponsor; if a replacement device is required, it will be replaced with another Device, if available. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute with a regular BlackBerry 10 L-series device if supplies of the Devices has depleted.

Copied from http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-Limited-Edition/LE-STL100-2-warranty-needed/m-p...

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Retired
melleb
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

[ Edited ]

If you have a warranty question or issue re. your LE, email btsdevalpha@blackberry.com. They will set up a case for you (you'll get a case number) and they deal with warranty-related issues. (Case numbers look like this: 

INC000012345678.)

Please do not email them repeatedly until you get a response to your initial email. Just once, and wait to get a case number, and then use that case number in the email subject line every time you need to contact them. Also, please do not email them repeatedly while waiting to hear about the status of your issue.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Melanie Baker
Community Manager, Developer Relations
mebaker@blackberry.com
Please use plain text.
Developer
pranay_singh
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodafone

Look above sourabh jain Meleanie explained this issue already.

-----------------------------------------------
Feel free to like my post, and press below button if you prefer my ans and correct.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
AGZ123
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

I'm pretty sure we have the one year standard warranty.. Although mine didn't come with a warranty card..
Anyone got a warrant card?
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,923
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

AGZ123 wrote:
I'm pretty sure we have the one year standard warranty.. Although mine didn't come with a warranty card..
Anyone got a warrant card?

Scroll up and read Message 12

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Developer
marcossit
My Device: Z10 Limited Edition and Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Movistar-Venezuela

Hello, and send them an e plantenando my concern, stopped working today my Z10 Limited Edition. Only the red LED turns on and off does nothing more. I hope the warranty covers this defect since and worked hard towards my application to get the equipment.

Follow me in Twitter:

@Marcossit

BBM Channel:

MarcossitDev: C0002C366  

DeviceSuite For BlackBerry 10:

Link to Download DeviceSuite:

Support was successful? Accept as Solution and click on:

Please use plain text.
Retired
melleb
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

As noted above, if you have a hardware issue with an LE, you can email btsdevalpha@blackberry.com to report it and get a case number.

Also note that as of July 1st, 2013, we are no longer supporting Dev Alpha A, B, or C hardware, so if yours stops working, emailing Support won't help you. There's nothing they can do and no more replacements available.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Melanie Baker
Community Manager, Developer Relations
mebaker@blackberry.com
Please use plain text.
Contributor
MegaStar
My Device: Z10 Limited Edition STL100-1
My Carrier: -

The warranty progress is awful. My LE device has some error with its audio system from begining. I wrote to Developer Relations they said it will be changed and I must send the device back. I received an e-mail from Brand Alliance on 18th April that the warranty progress is not started yet. On 8th May I received an e-mail they asked for my shipping address to pick up my phone. On 7th June I received the shipping label and I sent the device back on 14th June. Based on UPS tracking number they received it on 18th June. I waited a month and nothing happened, so I wrote them a mail they said it is in progress. Another month, another mail still nothing. And now.... still NOTHING.

This is very disappointing.

Has anybody same situation or only  I am so unlucky?

Please use plain text.
Developer
gmsm
My Device: Pearl 9105 - Playbook 16Gb
My Carrier: Tigo

I am having the same times for the delivery of my LE.

First confirmation was on March, I waited until June to send my Dev Alpha, and it seems I am about to get it, I hope they didn't send me the LE you returned. :smileyvery-happy:

Pearl 9105 6.0 Bundle 2950
Playbook 2.1.0.1032
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
yochanc15
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vms mobifone

My LE error bb10-0005 after restart.

How can i fix this problem?

Please use plain text.