Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
splatterb0y
My Carrier: BASE
Accepted Solution

Was my trade up request recieved?

Hi LE-Trade-Up Team,

I signed up for the blackberry LE trade up and have not recieved any e-mail from the trade up programm until now. 

My app was approved weeks ago and the Trade-UP FAQ states "You will receive a confirmation email that you have requested to trade in your Dev Alpha device." and I havent got such a mail. I guess its related to a special char (Ü) in my app name. If I try to sign up for the trade again the website tells me that the PIN is already registered with a trade-up request. HELP ME PLEASE!

Cheers 

Christian

Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Carrier: Telenor, Mobitel

Re: Was my trade up request recieved?

I did not get any confirmation email after i submit for tradeup. And after a long wait, (at least 1,5 month), i received email with confirmation that my app is eligible for tradeup, and further instructions how to proceed with tradeup.

So, your tradeup request is probably OK.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Carrier: ATT

If you entered pin again it says  PIN is already registered with a trade-up request. 

They have recieved and is either in the process reviewing or have reviewed but waiting to send out emails either deny or accepted.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
kunal_one
My Carrier: wifi

Yes, Once you register for trade up offer with PIN, you can not make another request with same PIN.

May be you can try contacting them with mail for confirmation.

Please use plain text.
Developer
PawelGorny
My Carrier: base(kpn)/BE, t-mobile/PL

Similar question:

Over 2 weeeks ago I have received an email about qualification:

Congratulations! Your BlackBerry® 10 application has qualified you to participate in the Limited Edition trade up program. In order to complete the trade for your new Limited Edition BlackBerry 10 device*, click here.

I have filled in the form but did not receive any response, not information about pickup - when should I expect to get any response?

--
Regards,
Pawel Gorny
my apps: http://pawelgorny.com/
PGpgp, Your Reply, Anagrammatist, Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator, Contacts to CSV
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
kunal_one
My Carrier: wifi

For me, I already received such a mail and they already picked up my device.

For you i think , you should receive email soon

Please use plain text.
Developer
PawelGorny
My Carrier: base(kpn)/BE, t-mobile/PL

Ugh... 

I just clicked the link again and filled the form again and... I realized that I did not click 'SUBMIT' on popup which informs about the email address to send the shipping label to :smileywink:

I have received the label so I will send the devAlpha soon

--
Regards,
Pawel Gorny
my apps: http://pawelgorny.com/
PGpgp, Your Reply, Anagrammatist, Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator, Contacts to CSV
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.