Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
jasoncheung
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Bell
Accepted Solution

What emails should we receive?

Hi All,

I applied for the Limited Edition a while ago, but I have yet to receive any emails or confirmations.  I was wondering what emails did you guys receive?  I didn't even receive a registration submitted email......did you guys receive that or was the very first email you receive, basically a confirmation email that you will be getting a limited edition?

Please use plain text.
Developer
BryceMcMurter
My Device: Bold 9900 & Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Re: What emails should we receive?

I would also like to know this. When I registered I never received any type of communications from RIM that I had submitted a request. My app wasn't approved at the time (and still isn't. The waiting is killing me)

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
Mel17
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: What emails should we receive?

Once your submission is tested and you are deemed qualified per the terms and conditions you will receive an email indicating as such with a link to complete the shipping info portion.  Once that is completed you will receive and email with further details on how to return your dev alpha device. If you haven't yet received anything this is likely because your submission is still in the queue to be tested. 

Please use plain text.