Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: N/A

Re: When I should get email that my application has been accepted for the Trade-up program?

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Re: When I should get email that my application has been accepted for the Trade-up program?

Same here, got the one about the system error, says we have to wait for another email coming soon. Curious to know what country you guys are getting the device shipped to, some people said UPS drop off and Pick up are options but I applied and I was wondering since I didnt get those options, was because I'm in Canada? Interesting to see how RIM handles Dev Alphas coming from different countries.

Developer

I'm in The UK but wasn't given an option. The email just said I would be contacted to arrange a pickup.

"Please ensure your Alpha device is packaged in a shipping box and the shipping label secured (if applicable).

Customer service will contact you to arrange pick up for your return package."
Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Same message here, interesting to say the least.
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B / BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Att

I got my shipping confirmation at PST 9:40
and so far i did not receive any email about system errors ect.
I am wondering when should I drop off my Alpha at UPS.
BB Rocks !
Developer

I've just had my new email (after receiving the one about the error). This time I had an option to pick UPS pickup or Drop off.  After selecting pickup, I picked a date for them to pickupand then I received a further email containing a label to print.

New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B / BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Att

in my first link i was already able to select both ups pickup and ups drop off does that mean that my submission was not wiped ? With the first link i was able to get a shipping label
BB Rocks !
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

Ouch, they ask me the pickup date... When I suppose to send the Dev Alpha device, the latest date? In the e-mail I received nothing about dates...

Developer

I've picked this week for a pickup. I will miss my Dev unit but I want to make sure they get it in plenty of time.  Christmas all over again :smileyhappy:

Developer

@jerryeight, I would email customerservice@brandalliance.com and double check with them.