Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Playbook

Re: When I should get email that my application has been accepted for the Trade-up program?

My friend got his approval email last week. 

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Playbook

Re: When I should get email that my application has been accepted for the Trade-up program?

I don't have a dev alpha, so I didn't applied. Want it anyways, though. :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

I got this email after ordering mine:

---------------------------------------

Your PIN #: xxxxxxxx

Confirmation # xxxxx

Please ensure your Alpha device is packaged in a shipping box and the shipping label secured (if applicable).

Customer service will contact you to arrange pick up for your return package.

---------------------------------------

they did not include an attachment for label or anything, so I guess I'm supposed to wait until they contact me for pickup the alpha right ?, anyone has received further email after this ?, thanks!

BovioSoft Games
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha

@vbovio yes you will receive another email prompting you to fill in a form with you address etc. this will then send you an email containing a PDF attachment  shipping label.

Regular Contributor
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

@theappspod ok, thanks for your reply!
BovioSoft Games
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

Thanks for all!

Have you received any e-mails, notifications, after BB has received your Dev Alpha?

Developer

@HUNZwiebel

No I havent received any email after it was picked up.

New Contributor

Ok thanks, I'm not alone then... :smileyhappy:

Developer

You can check they have received it by going to http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track# (if picked up by UPS) and enter the tracking number BlackBerry gave you in the email. This will give you a proof of delivery.

New Contributor

Mine arrived at BlackBerry, I just would like to know if anybody got anything after it. But thanks anyway, I just need to wait then :smileyhappy: