Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
Mel17
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: When I should get email that my application has been accepted for the Trade-up program?

Once you register for the Limited Edition device it can take up to 10 business days to receive your qualification status. You will be notified once your submission has been tested. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
kongee
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Digi

17Re: When I should get email that my application has been accepted for the Trade-up program?

Mel17, any idea when RIM will finish testing all the submited apps and let us know the outcome? Hope you guys have a tonnes of RIM staffs to test all those apps asap.. I know you guys have been working non-stop.. but thank you!

Please use plain text.
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Re: When I should get email that my application has been accepted for the Trade-up program?

For those who have already sent their devices. I received a mail about a week after my device was delivered (according to UPS tracking site), saying that my device had arrived.

They probably received a lot of devices, so they will have their hands full with them. Just be patient, you will receive a mail as soon as it is processed.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Please use plain text.
Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha
My Carrier: -

Already provided the shipping info for limited edition device :-)

Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

People, why do you send Dev ALpha devices now? LE will be availble in 6-8 weeks from launch. Don't you plan to develop/port other apps in the meantime?  :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha
My Carrier: -

I have added the shipping details but have not received any email to ship back the Dev alpha device.

Please use plain text.
Developer
ndsmyter

@meego_man I am a CS and I'm currently studying for my exams. So as much as I want to, I don't think It would be wise to develop apps at the moment. And I still have some PlayBooks I can use for testing purposes, after I am done with the studying part. I think it was maybe best for my focus I've sent the device already.

Please use plain text.
Developer
ndsmyter

@SangramPatil The email will come a little later, at least that was the case for me.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
Mel17
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: 17Re: When I should get email that my application has been accepted for the Trade-up program?

I don't have ETA I know they are working through the backlog as fast as they can.

Please use plain text.