Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: When will I receive my Ferrari RED Z10?

I know this is pure speculation, but given everything else has been couriered - I'd guess these would be too. Way too expensive to just pop in the post!

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet

I doubt it, if you mean "courier" as in like UPS (Dev Alpha Return) or FedEX (Crystal Dev Alpha) then yes :smileytongue: but if you mean personal couriers than I'd say probably not. Remember BlackBerry can drop 12 000 units worth of stuff to UPS or whatnot at a much cheaper cost than what a person could individually do. They probably will use either FedEX or UPS to ship it.

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Yeah I meant a normal courier like FedEx or UPS! :smileyhappy: They'd have to, in case any got lost/stuck in transit. Wooo! :smileyhappy: It means once those shipping notifications start flowing, it'll take days to arrive (touch wood), not weeks.

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet

[ Edited ]

Yep, UPS and FedEX are quite fast even with Standard shipping, normally I despise UPS because they love to play "Can't catch the delivery man with your package so we're going to drive it off to the most remote UPS store we can think of" game UNLESS it's one of those packages which needs a signature and thank god that BlackBerry is smart enough to always have done that :smileytongue:

Developer
My Device: Z10, Bold 9900

Oh...courier is going to collect my Dev Alpha A tomorrow...I would be waiting for my LImited Edition and Dev Alpha C...and Z10 hasn't officially launched here yet...

Developer
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook

I think Blackberry should start shipping Z10s to qualified developers. They can select remaining parallely. I want to develop and test apps and I am waiting for more than 1 month :smileysad:
Blackberry Z10-Limited Edition
Blackberry Playbook (won in free playbook offer)
My Apps : pAinT, HealthMeter, Shoot
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha & PlayBook

Dude they started shipping on Monday in Canada/US. You should start seeing them in India next week.