Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
Ebscer
My Device: 9530, 9630, 9800, 8530, 9900, 9810, 9930, PlayBook, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Verizon

Will BlackBerry every ship devices to Verizon users?

The Z10 launched almost a quarter year ago. And yet they have been totally non-responsive when it comes to letting me know when they would be sending me a device.

Had I known that it would have been this slow, I would have just paid cash for one. To be perfectly honest, BlackBerry (and their developers) would have been much better off not offering the trade in program at all...

Read my thoughts on BlackBerry Development at news.ebscer.com
Please use plain text.
Developer
alopix
My Device: Z10 LE & PlayBook

Re: Will BlackBerry every ship devices to Verizon users?

Srsly?
You get something quite expensive for free (even though it takes a while because of logistics and stuff) and complain?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my apps in the BlackBerry World
Visit my developer blogs /dev/alopix and /home/alopix
BBM Channel: C0047B612
Please use plain text.
Developer
Ebscer
My Device: 9530, 9630, 9800, 8530, 9900, 9810, 9930, PlayBook, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

alopix wrote:
Srsly?
You get something quite expensive for free (even though it takes a while because of logistics and stuff) and complain?

Yes. Because I would have been better off just going to the store and buying one on release day. The fact that it is not costing me money is not enough to make up for the fact that it is costing me time, energy, and frustration.

Had BlackBerry been upfront about their inability to ship these out in a reasonable timeframe, I would have had the information required to make a well informed business decision. Instead BlackBerry has been leading us astray, by always leading us to believe that devices were only a week away and making us deal with the consequences.

Just because it isn't costing me cash, doesn't mean that BlackBerry hasn't been screwing me over...

Read my thoughts on BlackBerry Development at news.ebscer.com
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra
My Carrier: Verizon/T-Mobile

alopix wrote:
Srsly?

We are just a little frustrated that it's taking WAY longer than it should for us to receive our Verizon devices.  Yes we understand that the hold up is probably on the Verizon end, BUT it still is frustrating.  We are appreciative of course, but it's tough to see all your developer friends getting their cool red devices and you can't even get your compromise (retail) device in any kind of timely fashion.

Yes we'll live.  :smileywink:

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.